image1image2image4image5imaeg6

Welcome to Winchester Country Club

Winchester Country Club is a traditional, private membership club organized in 1923 by local businessmen. The group purchased the 250 acre John C. Coe dairy farm, which stretched from Senseny Road to Millwood Avenue. Within three months of the purchase, they were playing golf. A pool, tennis courts and clubhouse were added to enlarge the recreational facilities.
 
 

About Us

 

Pool & Fitness

 

Tennis

   

Thanks to the vision of those founding members, the club has grown from a one-room clubhouse to the lavish, outstanding facility it is today.

 

Our resort-like aquatic center features a beautiful pool with spray ground area, jetted bench seats, water umbrella & slide, resort deck with bar & grill, and an upgraded bathhouse.

 

The Winchester Country Club Tennis Facility has 2 lighted clay Har-Tru tennis courts outside and 4 hard indoor (12 month) tennis courts with three resident USPTA tennis professionals dedicated to providing the finest service found anywhere.